Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Max won't lay down during diaper changes

Does your baby like peas one day and hate them the next? Does he or she like wearing one shirt one day and then never wants to see if the next? My little 23 month old has done all of this and then some, but the latest "i'm fine with it....no, no I'm not" involves diaper changing. For some reason, he refuses to lie down during diaper changes. He says "no wipes...no lie down" throughout the diaper changing process. I am hoping this is a phase because I am not very proficient and changing diapers in mid-air with a baby grabbing on to my hair at the same time. Not to mention the fact that the diaper is put on so poorly that it often falls off or drags down to his knees the way some high schoolers wear their pants around their knees.

As always....suggestions are welcom.

No comments:

Post a Comment